The School has a revised 2012-2016 strategic plan informed by the need to reposition the school as a key player in capacity building and research in support of the CBK mandate and achievement of vision 2030 objectives.
KSMS is delivering the revised strategic plan under the following themes and objectives as outlined in the attached strategic plan matrix.
Theme: Capacity Building
- Facilitate Capacity building for the Bank to enable it effectively deliver on its statutory mandate
- Contribute to the development of human capital in areas of mutual interest to the Central Bank and the Financial Sector
Theme: Research that informs financial sector policy interventions
- Provide research on issues at the forefront in Central banking and financial sector
Theme: Foster Partnerships and Collaboration
- Harness and strengthen partnership and collaboration to foster financial sector capacity development
Theme: Human Capital and Internal support systems
- Provide efficient and effective human resource, physical facilities and internal support systems